Chief Product Officer (CPO), join our team!
Mazhr Oy is Finnish start-up on its way to becoming the primary hub in the world for life-long career planning and job searching. We match individuals with the jobs they deserve globally. Our 100 % digital service helps individuals make critical career decisions by utilizing proprietary algorithms that combine validated online test results with career and job data.
At Mazhr we work towards a happier (work)life for everyone. We are looking for a Chief Product Officer (CPO) to join our small team in Kallio, Helsinki Finland. As the new CPO of Mazhr your main job is to take ownership of the success of our 100 % digital product.
As a key player in our team your main task is to develop the service based on customer needs for a global success.
Your tasks include:
- Engaging customers in all product development
- Seeing and owning the big picture and transforming it into an executable plan
- Overall responsibility of the service (web clients and mobile app) incl. service quality, total cost of ownership, service level management
- Continuous development (short/medium/long term) of our self-provisioning SaaS product & owning the service roadmap
- Leading the outsourced tech team in an enthusiastic and efficient manner
- Commitment to working in a start-up for its utmost success in the future
- Experience with service design, UX, customer journeys
- Hands-on experience from directly leading a small tech team
- Understanding of and enthusiasm in recruitment and career planning themes
We value the following skills and competences:
- Strong focus on service design and engaging customers in all development
- Business model creation in the modern technology development scene
- Iterative and agile working methods
- Understanding of business technology and technical architecture, knows what/how/when to procure
- Holistic view on projects: modelling, prioritizing, communicating and turning plans into concrete actions for the tech team
- Interest and understanding of algorithms and machine learning
- A team player with a “can-do” attitude & excellent people skills
- A “doer” and a “finisher” with outstanding strategic thinking skills
- Fluency in English (English is our working language)
Did you recognize yourself in the description? Apply to Mazhr! For further information and applications, contact CEO Anja Kahri via LinkedIn, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. For further inquiries call Anja at +358 40 544 2346 on July 29 between 13 – 16. Apply by the 9th of August!